Thursday, February 4, 2016

Blog #4: TV Rescue

You’ve been kidnaped. You can call on the characters from one television show to make a rescue attempt. Which show do you pick? Explain, in detail, your selection and anticipated outcome. How will the rescue go down?
Your entry should be thoughtful and thoroughly developed and no fewer than 250 words. As always, draft your prompt (and save a backup) on Word. Be sure to add at least one picture of your chosen show’s cast.

Waking up, I find myself trapped in an unfamiliar room. Observing my surroundings, I infer that I have been kidnapped and have no hope of finding my way out alone. Discovering that I have the power to call the characters from one television show to rescue me, I pick none other than the cast of Scooby-Doo. In this dream scenario, they would discover that I was missing and hatch a plan to save me. Looking for clues, they would discover my whereabouts. Next, they would formulate a scheme to apprehend my captor. They would split up like they always do and eventually find my kidnapper. Fred would heroically capture the guy while Scooby and Shaggy raid the refrigerator. I figured since they had plenty of experience in solving mysteries, they would be the right group of people to go to for help. In reality, what would probably happen is that nobody would notice that I was gone for so long and pay no mind. They would eventually find out that I was missing and begin a search for me. Panicking, I would start to believe that I would never make it out of there. They would bust through the front door and immediately fall through a trap door. Finding themselves in the same room as me, they would help me escape the basement and help look for the kidnapper. Devising a trap, I would serve a role as a decoy to lure him out. Inevitably, the trap would fail and a giant scramble would ensue. Running away, I would outrun the kidnapper and he would eventually get caught and put into jail,

No comments:

Post a Comment